GeoSpring® and U-Pad® are compact, lightweight thermoformed protective packaging products. They are produced out of materials with up to 100% recycled plastic. Offering several benefits that other commonly used products can not bring.
GeoSpring® and U-Pad® are designed to protect your product to a maximum by simply modifying the design of the spring system of the product. The spring system includes at least one flexible harmonic bellow forming a flexible ridge that can have an arcuate shape along the length of the sidewall structure.
- The GeoSpring® unitary spring system can be adapted to meet a wide range shock and vibration dampening requirements.
- Meets the most stringent shock / vibration requirements (ISTA, ASTM,..).
- When dropped from a height, the rapid deceleration caused by the impact engages the spring system and efficiently dissipates the shock and vibration.
- Price balanced between cost and protection level.
- The system uses a minimal amount of carton space and storage space before and after use.
- Manufactured from highly recycled and recyclable materials.
- Custom designed.